Spiders and More! is the eighth in the "How'd You Do That?" needlepoint series of DVDs with Amy Bunger.
Needleweaving is a popular concept for needlepoint; however, the techniques can be difficult to understand from written instructions.
In Spiders and More! Amy Bunger demonstrates the various Spiders methods, or "weaving in a spiral."
Amy Bunger, and Special Guest, Kelly Clark share their dimensional Needleweaving with you.
Learn these Needleweaving Techniques with Amy Bunger:
- Raised Spider Introduction
- Raised Spider Technique
- Large Raised Spider Technique
- Oval Raised Spider Technique
- Needleweaving Padding Supplies
- Raised Spider Padding Technique
- Raised Stem Stitch Technique
- Left-handed Raised Stem Technique
- Thread too Thin or too Thick?
- Ribbed Spider Technique
- Ribbed Horn Technique
- Ribbed & Raised Weaving Combined
- Woven Spider Technique
- Woven Ribbon Rose Technique
- Stitches that End in a Weave
- Herringbone Strap Stitch
- Waffle Stitch
- Jessica Stitch
This 1-hour DVD, with wonderful close-up camera work, showcases valuable procedures to add more interest and dimension to your needlepoint. Wonderful stitch models are shown on the represented topics. There are 20 chapters allowing the viewer to fast forward to the next stitch of interest of pause and study.
Your Credit Card will not be charged until your order is ready to be shipped.
Return to Amy's DVDs